Friday, October 7, 2011

Left Side

Finally took a pic of my Cold Steel AK-47 (old model) which is a very good for left hand carry.

Mind you I am not left handed. Well I write and shoot with my right hand, I throw and swing a sword (SCA) with my left.

I do fancy the notion that if you carry a pistol you should have a knife on the opposite side. If someone ever grabs for your gun, your dominant hand will be busy trying to keep the gun locked into the holster, and your off hand will be left the task of convincing said someone they have made some poor life choices.


2 comments:

  1. Or carry your Back Up Pistol on the opposite side?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les you might have a problem coming up with a safe angle to direct some lead. And 4 inches of cold steel does make a bigger hole.

    ReplyDelete

Any Comment may be nuked from orbit.