Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I have seen this movie before

Darrell Issa: When did you first know about the program, officially I believe called fast and furious to the best of your knowledge what date?

Eric Holder: What?

Darrell Issa: What country are you from?

Eric Holder: What? What? Wh - ?

Darrell Issa: "What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What?

Eric Holder: What?

Darrell Issa:  English, motherf**ker, do you speak it?

Eric Holder: Yes! Yes! 
 
Darrell Issa: Then you know what I'm sayin'! 
 
Eric Holder: Yes! 
 
Darrell Issa: Did the deputy Attorney general authorise it?

Eric Holder: What?

Darrell Issa: Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherf**ker, say what one more Goddamn time!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see this done as a video mashup.

    ReplyDelete

Any Comment may be nuked from orbit.